Comments are Off
Ingredients / serves 6
- 1 ½ lamb shoulder, bone in
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon juice, plus zest
- 2 tbsp warm honey
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- Brioche buns, slaw and chipotle mayo, to serve
- Place lamb shoulder in a roasting tray, season, and cover with honey and lemon juice and zest, add a cup of stock. Cover tightly with foil and roast at 160 ºC for 3 hours.
- Remove the foil, baste the lamb and turn the heat up to 190ºC for 30 mins or until lamb is brown and crispy and falling off the bone.
- Serve shredded lamb in the middle of a table with brioche buns, slaw and chipotle mayo and let everyone make their own sandwiches.
Source Reference: www. beefandlamb. com. au