- 4 beef striploin steaks
- finely crushed orange peels and small cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- orange finely sliced
- salad vegetables
1. Rub slightly with oil on each side of the steak, and season with salt and black pepper. Mix crushed orange peels, lemon juice, mustard and honey, and then rub on the steak
2. Heat the chargrill pan or grill, grill the steak on one side firstly till the meat juice oozes out of the steak and turn to another side. At the same time, grill the orange slice for a couple of minutes only on one side.
3. To check whether the steak is well cooked with the clip. Medium rare shows soft, medium shows elastic, and well cooked shows hard.
4. Transfer the steak to the plate and cover loosely with foil, rest for 5 minutes. Serve it with salad and grilled orange slices.